View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 17, 2009, 6:39 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray2004 View Post
What really annoys me is at the end of the day the taxpayer will be on the hook for the ever expanding security budget.

AND WHAT REALLY GETS INTO MY GUT is that the provincial NDP opposition, the same guys that brought us the Olympics, are adding fuel to the fire by dishing the Olympics any way that they can... galvanizing their nutty left-wing and their anarcho counterparts.

AND THE NDP ARE THE SAME GUYS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE COST OF THE SECURITY BUDGET

It would be nice to have PC/Liberal dominant parties here in BC, like Ontario, who wouldn't play the same political games with the Olympics that the provincial NDP are doing.

And yes, NDP bloggers are dishing the Olympics all over the place, again adding fuel to the fire.

As a taxpayer, I'd certainly like to present the security bill to these guys.

Rant over.

all you can do is blame the NDP for this and blame the NDP for that... BLOODY HELL... open your eyes and see what the monster has created this province.... honestly, the guy needs to be sent packing to the grave for all the things he has done to this province

but getting back on topic...

YOU CANNOT BLAME THE NDP FOR THE SECURITY.....

i will repeat for you

YOU CANNOT BLAME THE NDP FOR THE SECURITY

The NDP is complaining about the lack of transparency that is occurring by this Liberal government.... they are hiding everything and lieing to the public whenever possible... this is the Provincial government.... they spew out lies and create fake emails ( read the declassified BC Rail documents... they are all there)....

the NDP is not opposed to the Olympics.... heck they are the ones that started the bid in the first place...

but it is time for the public to ask the questions and DEMAND ANSWERS from the Liberals.... IT IS TIME FOR THE BC LIBERALS TO COME CLEAN WITH EVERYTHING TO THE PUBLIC.... Transparency, Accountability are all essential components of a good government and sadly the BC LIBERALS fail in all!