View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 9, 2013, 7:10 AM
Proud Homer!

SXSW is underway and Inc. Magazine is touting another social media start-up based out of St. Louis. Click With Me Now will present as one of four finalist at the SXSW Accelerator competition. Check out the demo, below.

Click the article link see all four.

4 Social Companies to Get to Know at SXSW
Eric Markowitz | Inc.com staffMar 6, 2013

Click With Me Now

Plenty of tools already exist to allow users to share what's on their screen with other users--but few do it with the ease of Click With Me Now. The company's core value over its competitors is a piece of proprietary technology (patent pending) that gives users "a 1-click, no-download, no-cost way to share their screen." The company is especially bullish on the use-case scenario of online shopping.

"Whether someone is buying a personal computer, a dress, or a new car, consumers often bring a friend to get a second opinion and have someone to interact with during the trip," the company notes."When shopping online, however, consumers are left alone and lose this entire social aspect, leading to anxiety and shopping cart abandonment." Right now, the company is still scheduling demos in beta, but it will be exhibiting at the SXSW Interactive Accelerator competition.

Video Link