View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 24, 2017, 3:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfTowner View Post
Well! Such a dick-faced response!

You must be from Toronto..

Let's see:

"AAA movies play all over the world" Yeah but, most countries still manage to sustain their own movie industry. And really? You consider Spiderman 12 to be AAA?

Anyhow..

"Quebec movies are in French, most Canadians don't speak French"

Well so much for that popular misconception. I thought we were an Officially Bilingual Country? lol! We're so proud of telling everybody that..

I've always thought that most Canadians were capable of reading English subtitles. If not, then how could we be capable of watching anything other than "AAA" movies? All but English language movies ??? Aren't we multicultural? Or, does that just apply to restaurants and slave labour?

And yeah you're right: I've had my heart broken by Ontarians, Scots, Yanks, Aussies, Germans, Dutch.. that comes with the territory when you're a perennial OutOfTowner! So what?

What about you, idiot? you seem seem like a tinfoil construction hat, height-obsessed, canyon jockey loser.. like most of the Torontonians on this site.

Are you World Class??

My point is that us English Canadians can't make a movie that we will all watch if our life depended on it whereas Quebec does this regularly.

You're an idiot so I can understand why you missed that.

You need some thicker skin, his comment wasn't that bad. "Such a dick-faced response!" Could be said for your last post as well.