View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 11, 2011, 10:56 PM
All man. Half nuts.

Beautiful Boise aerials

These amazing aerial images of Boise are from a company called Idaho Airships (website: http://www.idahoairships.com).

I’ve admired their work for a long time. This is just a sample of some of the photos they’ve taken of the city in recent years and posted on their Facebook page.

All photos are watermarked with their copyright, so I hope it’s okay for me to post them. If one of you is affiliated with Idaho Airships and want me to take these down, please let me know and I will do so promptly.

I was going to share these in the "found city pictures" folder but wanted to make sure I gave credit first to Idaho Airships here first.

Enjoy!

Boise Depot – built exactly 1 mile south of the Idaho Statehouse at the south end of Capital Blvd:

Morrison Center – a 2,000 seat theater on the campus of Boise State University built in the shape of the state of Idaho:

This is Bown Crossing, a new commercial neighborhood on the city’s Southeast side:

St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center – Boise’s second-largest healthcare facility:

Micron’s corporate headquarters, on the far eastern edge of the city:

More shots of downtown Boise from further away: