View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 31, 2011, 3:07 AM

An Apple should be apart of Canal street if they want to be in Orleans Parish (and please do!). Best Buy would maybe work, it would have to be a mini version with no warehouse storage facility meaning it would pretty much be a store front display store where large purchases were shipped in from another store, not worth the hefty price tag im sure. Gym and maybe condos are all I could see working at this building really in its current shape.

Side note: The lot across the street must be tremendously overpriced if there is this much interest in the borders property. The land owner should take the loss or develop something there! Such a great corner of this city should not be wasted! Heres looking at you filling station on Lee Circle! (the sales pending signs are gone, guess not...)

I could see another grocery store working. Some recent article about the Rouses mentioned that all grocery stores in the city were booming, so I could see another one working. It would be several for the area but not more than you'd see in Houston or some other large metro.