View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 11, 2015, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanita View Post
^I would never tell those people to "get over it", or shame them for not wanting to go to the WTC. But I do wish that some of them would stop berating and shaming those of us who feel a real need to pick up where the people we lost left off.
In all fairness, people need to respect each others wishes. If they want to live in the past and reminisce on the old Towers that's great. For those who want to accept the new Tower and look forward to the future that's great too. Some people still can't accept what happened there.

Perhaps once the new WTC is complete and they visit it, then they will accept it and understand just how difficult it was to rebuild it. One WTC will be a great attraction for tourists. Just look how popular the 9/11 memorial and museum are. One WTC will be just as popular if not more than the original WTC observation deck. 3 observatory levels, doesn't get any better than that.

I still wish there was an outdoor deck like the South Tower had, but I think this will be good enough.