View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 25, 2010, 12:53 AM
Blazed Member - Citygater

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardM2010 View Post
I admit, I haven't been to the train station, but I have gone past it several times on Skytrain. Too bad it wasn't better connected to the rest of the transit system. I traveled around Europe some time ago and was impressed by the way everything was so interconnected: the airport was connected to the rail line, and the bus lines, etc. Here in Vancouver, until the Canada Line was constructed, the airport was disconnected from Skytrain, the Greyhound bus station sat by itself somewhere else, the train station was somewhere else again, etc. It was a real hassle transferring on and off the bus/taxi/Skytrain.

It would be nice if some of that money could somehow be used to improve the interconnectivity of the systems.
ummmmm let me get this straight .... you understand that Mainstreet Station and the greyhound is CLOSER together than the Seabus is to Waterfront Station..........

so by your calculations .... the Seabus and Skytrain are NOT properly connected eh?

bus/taxi/Skytrain ............. ummm you understand that anyone who takes a taxi from Main & Terminal to the Greyhound station is the most lazy person in the world correct?

"orange vested guy" - towerguy3