View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 27, 2010, 8:06 PM
Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom In Chicago View Post
^The CTBUH is only as reliable as the information they get. . . I discussed this over the weekend with Marshall - the CTBUH Database Manager - and he's not going to make any changes until new information comes to light. . . that doesn't mean that we at SSP have to follow lock-step with everything they do. . . and I'm not bouncing this thread back and forth between sub-forums. . . if it's truly "on hold" it can sit here and fade away in peace and quiet. . . if new information comes to light - as I suspect it will when they start work on the super-caisson in March, it can get back to being a relevant topic once again. . .

In the meantime, we can't just have people posting rumors or Wikipedia links (Wikipedia is not a valid source of information. . . it might /lead/ you to a valid source, but you can't make a case by referring to a Wikipedia link as being factually correct.)

. . .
Tom you´re right about Wikipedia. I know. I just said that CTBUH changed the status. For which reason, nobody knows.