View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 12, 2018, 10:12 AM

Sydney, Australia July/Aug 2018

The Final city in my Australia Visit was Sydney. Flew into Melbourne direct from Vancouver, hopped over to Perth and Flew out of Sydney direct back to Vancouver.

No Particular order of the pics. I really liked the city, probably cause I got to spend more time it edged out Melbourne. It had a much more big city feel and coastal city vibe and was significantly warmer.

Welcome to Sydney - the airport has two separate terminals one for domestic where I arrived and one for international where I departed, each one has its own train stop. The train was probably less than 15 minutes into town.

Loved the double decker trains but not so great with Luggage but they have seating you can use without navigating the stairs on the train

Something new just outside the Kings Cross station, the area I stayed in, it's within 20 minutes walking of the CBD, the Opera House etc, great area to stay in.

recently refurbished - there is a multi level grocery store in the 2 basement levels

the CBD in the distance

this building sits between Darlinghurst and Victoria, Victoria was full of restaurants and some retail, Darlinghurst had some but not as much as Victoria

Bondi Junction - Oxford street is pedestrianized here

Westfield Bondi Junction

the food court has an amazing view from the patio

Bondi Beach

seagulls will pounce you

the residential area of Bondi

kings cross/darlinghurst area