View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 1, 2017, 1:38 PM
A.F.K.A. JayPro

While the reporting of this seemingly unfortunate turn of events looks like reliable journalism, I have my doubts.

Let me pose the following:

1. Why would Moinian wait until well into foundation work to radically change a design that's been advertised as official one since public renderings first came out? Is there any legitimate precedent to this kind of maneuvering?

2. Isn't this the same person whose ability to have this project fully financed was seriously called into question not that long ago, even while site prep was taking place??

3. Has this apparent discrepancy between the "latest" design been reconciled between the official developer's website and the New York Post? If not, why?

4. Why is said New York Post being looked at as a credible source of information let alone the time of day anyhow? Does anyone who lives in the NYC Metro area seriously think that a dog-eared, third-rate publication known (and outed) for biased reporting and click-baiting sensationalism has the desire to actually fact-check on what they "report"?

I mean...You can pull one of these dime-a-dozen writers out of a Cracker Jack box and have them dummy up a fake resume at no charge.

Just saying.

I need incontrovertible proof that this really is true. Something's funky about all this...and if the slightest magnitude of that funk comes from Moinian, he should be called on the carpet, if not investigated outright.

Last edited by Prezrezc; Nov 1, 2017 at 3:10 PM. Reason: spellcheck...not that it matters really.