View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 8, 2017, 2:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKernel91 View Post
Is there a way you can send that to someone ? Downtown Memphis commission, City Center Development ?
I really like that idea. Need to be proposed as a desired development. Even though the Commercial Appeal building
is a block right over, I see where you coming from
I did that before the CA property was put up for sale. The orange oval for the stadium needs to be bigger and better centered with some plazas on the corners. It can slide over or the CA property incorporated in the design as is as a giant parking deck with liner buildings to hide it or a mega hotel. An attached hotel shoild be a no brainer component of it. The dark red and red long rectangles are new store fronts that front the stadium and convention center for retail, restaurants, ect. The park can be used for tailgating for Tiger games.

You can also add that to 4th to tie in Auto Zone to the Forum with liner buildings to the Stadium.

Check out the new Red Wings arena in Detriot

Here's what I mean when I mentioned the Red Wings Arena. Notice the space between the liner buildings and the arena itself this would have that on three sides with it being physically connected to the convention center over Danny Thomas. Think large high ceiling, glass walled atrium like structure.

After this, get downtown connected to MEM via light rail.

Last edited by Wayward Memphian; Jul 8, 2017 at 3:32 AM.