View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 31, 2010, 6:24 AM

Downtown Phhoenix highrise problems

If only ALL these projects could of been built. Maybe sometime in the future they when they have eunuch money they will break ground without having to reduce the size of their building! I mean seriously honestly, downtown Phoenix kinda sucks and as a resident i would like to see more skyscrapers being build like the ones above. In time maybe phoenix will run out of room to grow and have no choice but to build upwards. I would eventually like to see an affordable Studio Apartment highrise along with Medium wealth residential highrises like the ones in New York City, but more modernish because glass building fit in a lot better with the already desert landscaped area. Also a theme park would be a HUGE hit in Phoenix! there are quit a few lots in the Downtown area big eunuch for a good sized thrill park.It would help out the skline too making Phoenix a nice tourist destination. More bigger and taller hotels would be built and it would just be a beautifl thing to just see the city of Phoenix looked at as a city that everyone wants to go live in.