View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 16, 2011, 3:58 AM
Vote for me in 2019!

I understand that Bombora was intended to be a family coaster, but WOW that things sucks. I hadn't been to Lagoon in several years and then two summers ago I finally went and was excited for the bat, Lagoon finally has an inverted coaster, Again that things sucks. I would honestly rather Lagoon skipped 2-3 even 5 years of new mediocre rides and invest in a real roller coaster. I do however really like Wicked, I was pleasantly surprised when I went on that. While a 200' coaster is great and all, I seriously wish they would pool their money for several years and actually go big.

Then again I was spoiled while I lived in Cleveland because Cedar Point was only 90 minutes away and they have some of the most AMAZING roller coasters. Many of which when they were built were the tallest, or steepest or fastest. If any of you are coaster fans, make a trip to Cedar Point, well worth it. Denver shouldn't have a problem expanding the park there, no the population isn't that of Ohio but it should be enough to support a couple of really good coasters. Cedar Point is on an Island/Peninsula in Lake Eire, talk about crappy winter weather.