View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 1, 2012, 4:31 PM

Thanks for clearing up the station/depot issue. Not sure what you imagine else is going on but as usual you come off like a condescending know-it-all. I am not advancing any specific concrete ideas on this or any other forum nor would I waste my time trying to reserve what is already set in motion. It's true, I am not a city hall geek. So while I may not be up on city's latest plans re. the depot, station, or whatever you wish to call it, I am not as naive as you apparently believe I am. Maybe I'm coming from a different perspective. If I offended you in any way I apologize. It's not my intention. I am sure you are right about there being a better location for a university or college campus. If you had simply explained why rather than inject the jerk into the conversation it would have been more effective. I'm sorry to say you haven't changed my mind about Sacramentans. Speaking of this city's identity. If Sacramentans don't believe most people think this town is boring as hell or don't think that it matters what other people think then .. well that's part of the problem.