View Single Post
Old Posted May 26, 2007, 8:37 PM
GIVEME 550 h.p or 550 ft

MonkeyMan:

I absolutely love Victoria's old town and the revamped old heritage buildings. I always here that saying by those who hate highrise development..."We don't want to be like Vancouver". Well Victoria would never be like Vancouver. With Victoria's old town and the layout of the downtown even with many more hudson's and gateway green projects, Victoria will never be anything like Vancouver. The cities are totally different than each other.

I am just so excited to see the city change and so fast with the all the new residential buildings and now new class A office towers. Like I have said before just the Hudson and Radius developments alone will add over a 60 percent increase to the downtown population. And with the new office towers going up these new residences will now have downtown jobs! Included into that is the Crystal Court proposal with the art gallery amenity, the city is now increasing it's public entertainment infastructure.

All in all with in such a small period of time the City of Victoria is completely revitalizing itself. I am so excited. Also because everybody on this board had a part in kick starting this change. It's all about "can one person make a difference?" And the answer is yes, as every individual on this forum from Victoria has made this difference. AND How exciting is that?