View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 2, 2008, 8:49 PM

Maldive, thanks for your answer..

I'm aware of the dynamic of skyline POV's and I'm also familiar with Toronto, from this and other perspectives, since I was born and raised there.

My specific inquiry with regards to 335 King West is that, even taking everything you've mentioned into consideration, it still seems too short. For example, 335 King would be closer to the lake than Festival Tower, which is on the north side of King, yet it appears to be the exact same height even though it would be 20 metres taller.

The reason I bring up the location of the RBC Centre is because I've been looking at this recent photo of the skyline:

Based on the position of buildings around the Skydome and the visibility of BA Centre, it looks as though this photo was taken from further east than the photo you used for your template. You can see that RBC is already half eclipsed by Simcoe Place. I'm assuming that if this same photo were taken from a slightly more westerly position (facing Skydome directly), that RBC would be even more hidden by Simcoe Place.

I know it's nitpicking, but you should take the fact that I'm staring at your renderings so much as a compliment.