View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 15, 2012, 11:59 PM
BUFF$LUT

I believe it. There were so many people just walking around that night we drove by. I'll actually be out there tonight for a buddy's 21st birthday. Should be fun. I'll be taking photos for BUFF$LUT!

How can we convince those restaurants to stay open late? Write them a letter? Collect signatures? Do an online poll? You're right about Crest Cafe; their patio is really cool, and perfect for observing the nightlife. I think for sure blimpie would also benefit from this, since they offer over the counter sandwiches.

I believe I remember the guy from Mayahuel Tequila restaurant trying to bring the K street businesses together by, well, not sure how, but I think this would be something to consider. Have those immediate nearby eateries stay open til 3am only on weekend nights, especially during the summer. Do you remember Plum Blossom? That place was ALWAYS packed and thriving at 2am after the bars closed. I'm sure the same would be the case on K Street. Yeah KBAR serves food, but not that much of a variety..