View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 7, 2005, 9:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsmotorsport
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozone
I find it more annoying.
Well that doesn't offend people, you know, saying their religion is annoying. No. People appreciate that.

I don't mind you as a forumer ozone, but you can't expect to post stuff like that and get a positive response back. And also realize that Sacramento still has a large christian population, so it won't quit "buzzing around your head". Honestly, I was hoping for better from you. You've had better arguments here before.

*end rant.

I’m so glad you “don’t mind me” -Itsmoterspot -how tolerant of you. I was merely pointing out that this is a skyscraper forum is it not? This is not a religion forum, it’s not a bible forum, it’s not a sex forum, it’s not a AAA forum. So yeah I do find it annoying when people do not have the courtesy to tame their zeal to convert. And I don’t care if this were Virginia Beach, VA. You can roll your eyes all you want but does it make sense? BTW I don’t like bumper sticker either. I don’t care who you supported in the 1998 election and you know I’d rather you be fishing too- instead being that #%@*&% driver in front of me on the CCF.
Sorry to disappoint you.

*end rant.

What was the topic again?