View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 6, 2012, 6:06 PM
Dare Mighty Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLonthebrain View Post
FedEx flies the Airbus 300 and B757 into BOI. The Airbus is a widebody and goes to SLC & OAK from BOI, I think. The B757 goes to MEM, the granddaddy of cargo hubs worldwide.

Delta's 2 757's probably won't be on the ground until after 11pm, fyi. You can check on their website to see if they have arrived before making the trip to the airport. One is coming from MSP and the other from SLC, both the last flights of the night from those cities into BOI.
LOL, reminds me of a story that happened about two years ago. In January 2010, US Airways sent the A321 into Boise for a couple weeks, thanks to Boise State going to the Fiesta Bowl in Phoenix. So naturally, I HAVE to get some photos of this rare event. I was pulling an all-nighter thanks to school, and wide-awake at 3am with a break in my homework, I decide it's a good time to check it out.

I drive around the terminal trying to find a easy place to park and go see it since it was freezing outside and I didn't want to walk too far. At that point I didn't realize that I was doing it in the most suspicious way possible, and when I finally get out and snap some pics, I see a police car driving up toward me. Had a good talking to by the police officer to please call ops before driving around the terminal at 3am so they know what I'm doing.

Here were two shots I got... funny night that was.

US Airways A321 in Boise (Gate B18) by N437QX, on Flickr

Delta Connection CRJ-900 in Boise (Gate B16) by N437QX, on Flickr