View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 24, 2008, 8:50 PM
Midtown Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileLSUboy2005 View Post
so i got bored reading the same thing over and over on the Mobile forum, so i decided to check Montgomery's, and thats the first i've heard of that RSA Jucial Bldg. Is it still going to be as ugly as depicted in the renderings?!
It's not all that unattractive to me, it's just not exactly what Downtown needs with the money spent IMO.

It will be very urban looking from what the renderings look like with lots of glass. As far as final arguments go, it's development!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileLSUboy2005 View Post
RSA has given us down in Mobile our beautiful new tower, and revamped 2 hotels, and they leave you guys with that crap! I'd be fighting a bigger fight!

just my two cents haha
Well let's see. RSA has given Montgomery the RSA Tower [tallest in the city], a world class convention center/hotel, a national renowned golf course that has attracted a national tv LPGA event, two handfuls of office buildings, and what seems to be year round cranes in Downtown Montgomery. Your two cents is pitiful. I'd take all of the things RSA has done for Montgomery than one large office tower that you deem "not crap".

Have a good day & please go back to the Mobile thread.