View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 1, 2012, 6:25 AM

Update

Well I've been chugging along here and have 2 more buildings to show you guys. They're next to each other on the east university campus (near the translucent performing arts center).

I'll start with the older basketball arena named Dixon Hall. It opened in 1929 and has been home to the Taliesin Tech basketball team since then. It also has the eastern campus gym located in the basement. You can see separate entrances to each:

Here's an overview of the two buildings. They're right on the river front property. Dixon Hall is across the street from the oval courtyard which will be shown in the next update.

The modern building is the Teed Smith Law Building. It was finished in 2009 and overlooks the river with great views up and down stream. The building is used as a figurative 'entrance' to the eastern campus from town:

The last picture shows how the glass enclosed upper floors of Teed Smith Law Building all have a slope upwards:

Hopefully, I will be able to get another update out early next week. Check back! And again, any suggestions are appreciated!

Last edited by guyFROMtheBURGH; Apr 30, 2012 at 2:00 AM.