View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 18, 2013, 6:02 PM

Another story about WES on the news.

West End Summit negotiations 'delicate,' HCA jobs stay
http://www.wkrn.com/story/23458442/w...cate-hca-stays

According to this story, the source of the funding is a two part deal. One part from lenders, (that's already in place) and the other part is coming from an unnamed equity partner. Apparently the terms of the deal between AP and the equity partner are what's holding everything up.

So let's look at what we have here. The project has a huge anchor tenant signed and ready to move in, has funding already in place from lenders, has the hole already dug, has incentives from the city, hotel signed on and ready to go, and two bickering partners who can't iron out the details. If this doesn't happen, it would be a fail of epic proportions.

I know I keep flip flopping about my feeling's as to whether this will happen or not, but after hearing that he has funding in place from lenders already, and that he has teamed up with a partner (even though they can't seem to work out the details yet) I'm feeling pretty confident again that this will indeed happen, and happen very soon. I just can't see it failing at this point. I just cant...