View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 12, 2014, 10:11 PM
Registered User, Maybe

Thanks for those

I'm mostly the same. Commercial in the downtown areas is basically all plopped. Though usually I'll zone commercial at first and let it cycle for a bit just to see if there's anything that props up that looks good where it is. But I' rarely satisfied by the result and it ends up being like 90% plopped. But I don't bother doing that for the less dense areas. Residential is grown but if sims could actually leave ploppable residential buildings to go to work I would of done the same with it. It's usually takes many cycles before I'm entirely satisfied with whats been growth, for the high density area. The less dense the less it matters.

I'm probably too particular in that regard. But there's a certain aesthetic I go for. I just don't like having the same buildings growing all over the place. I'll only accept it if its far away or if its a small number and they're right next to each other, then I just see it as being part of one big development, like this for example;

On another note, I've finally decided to start a CJ of my own. Damn is it a ton of work to organize it properly, but its quite fun as well.

Last edited by vegeta_skyline; Dec 12, 2014 at 10:33 PM.