View Single Post
Old Posted May 9, 2017, 7:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazu View Post
Welcome to Vancouver, Murphy! May normally tends to be a warm and pretty dry month (June is often worse with best weather being between July-September).

Tsawwassen Mills is a brand new shopping mall in the suburb of Delta. It is the 3rd biggest mall in British Columbia and makes for an interesting visit if you have a car. Otherwise it is difficult to get to and you are better off shopping at Pacific Centre in Downtown or Metropolis in Burnaby's Metrotown (right next to our building).

They are trying to advertise Tsawwassen Mills as an international outlet shopping destination for cross-border shoppers from the United States, but I don't know how successful that has been. All visitors to Canada should still consider doing some shopping while in here, as the Canadian dollar is currently rather weak, so your EUR or USD will go a long way right now.

Yea I just got back from a two-day tour in Vancouver ... ran a little bit of BMO Marathon, stayed at Trump Hotel, strolled around downtwon area, did a bit of shopping ... turns out two days in Vancouver is not that enough and making everything in a rush, but it's ok it's ok cuz I can't even remember what decent things did I do when in Sydney, New York and Toronto, which makes Vancouver experience more memorable.

One thing to mention is the Trump Hotel, it was alright experience in there and forget about performance price ratio everything in there MUST BE expensive. You know as the average hotel price in Vancouver city center already excessively high (equals to Manhattan NYC), not a good idea to stay at Trump's.