View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 6, 2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousquet View Post
^ I hope towers planned to sit nearby wealthy Neuilly, namely the Link and Hermitage will show off shinier materials than those we've had so far for the 2010s.

Here's a closeup of the Link (#916 above). It's a large image, so I'd rather just post a link to it.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4281/3...3e93d1f8_o.jpg

This could be some nice change from the more generic and dated international style façades we had to the latest towers.

Frankly, I still feel a bit frustrated and angry at the looks of Carpe Diem in particular, starving for sleeker materials.
Carpe Diem is indeed a bit of a snoozer in terms of materials. Actually I think it's a size of the window frames that make it look a bit outdated not to say 1980s-esque....

But look at Majunga or D2, they look amazing. I was watching an interview about Hermitage plaza and they were actually kind of pleased by the fact that it took so long to finally get permission to break ground because through al these years, they managed to get the necessary technology to make better glass and better techniques of construction which they say is going to enable them to build those two towers two years earlier than expected !!

Let's look at the bright side and not "french it up" by complaining about everything !