View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 26, 2005, 11:41 PM
joining the rail club

^ wow...well this area is really growing with development as well. new housing tracts are springing up all over northern Hampden and western East Pennsboro twps. both twps already have well over 20,000 residents and are continuing to grow steadily. there is a lot of land still left to develop in the area the of the wertzville rd interchange and it's within the beltway corridor for the most part, so i think this type of sprawl isn't bad. it will support the housing boom of the area and isn't unlike other commerical/retail tracts throughout the region. i really like the idea of another theater as well.

Dave, my wife and I recently had a daughter...we named her Madison Elizabeth. We also moved up to Pottsville in Schuylkill County for the short term, so she and the baby could be close to my inlaws. what a huge difference in that region, compared to Harrisburg. it's like going back in time, seriously! i was home for two weeks for the birth, but i've already returned oversea's and won't be home until february now...maybe. i might be going somewhere sandy and hot after this...who knows anymore.