View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 10, 2018, 4:00 PM
disneypilled verhoevenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by the urban politician View Post
Actually, Indians don’t view themselves as Asians, even though they are from that continent.

And what most westerners don’t realize is that Indians are not really one people. They are a bunch of ancient kingdoms lumped together, not unlike Europe, each speaking a different language.

Some of the largest diaspora of Indians who have populated the west are Punjabi and Gujaratis. They have mostly gone to the UK, Canada, California, as well as major US cities.

Most of the food that you know of as “Indian food” is Punjabi food. It’s good. Gujarati food—not so good.

Slowly this is changing as more South Indians are migrating across the globe. Their cuisine is different—but very good. There is a lot of Islamic influence from Hyderabad,where you will get some intensely spicy meat dishes. Ok now I’m hungry
theres a place called hyderabad house by my office that i love. makes me belch all afternoon, though.