View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 29, 2017, 11:19 AM

Been away for quite some time due to work. Latest news I've heard is former developer Stan Pate is auctioning off his properties. This includes the McFarland Mall, which he promised a demolition of the entire thing, and 5-6 new retail stores. Since, it has been half demolished, and is an absolute eye sore. My guess is they're waiting for the contract of the Dollar General to go out, the complete the whole thing. Regardless, there's some more Pate properties up for sale that have been vacant, and I can only hope it ends up in the right hands.

Speaking of developers buying something: GBT Reality Corp, a Tennessee developer, has just bought out the McFarland Plaza. Reports say they have a plan for the shopping center.

I haven't kept up with some of the new development projects around town, so I hope someone else on here has. I haven't heard anything about Allied Reality and their project going on Temerson Square. Nor have I heard anything about the downtown parking garage. Any info would be awesome!