View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 23, 2011, 1:28 AM

I think it's just nice if we could have three successful franchises running. The Canucks no doubt are leading the way. Who comes after that? Who cares. I just want to see these teams doing well in their respective regular seasons, and bringing home championships (Stanley Cup(s), MLS Cup(s), and Grey Cup(s)).

I think the 'Caps are becoming quite popular already, and they've only played one game. They'll be a successful franchise in this province, and in the league they play in (MLS). The Lions already have a foothold in this province. They have nothing to worry about. With that being said, they need to advertise just as much as the 'Caps have. One poster said, nothing wrong with a little competition - it brings out the best in everyone. I agree. All three of these teams will have to consistently "raise their game" (business sense, and also sport wise). Hope the 'Caps win in Philly this Saturday, won't be able to watch the game cause it's on Sportsnet ONE (what channel is that on, anyways? Anyone know?)