View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 3, 2012, 2:16 AM

That teacher was a failure. First of all the World Trade Center before it's fall had workers from all over the world, and second of all it grossed the most money out of almost anything. The World Trade Center was not a failure. It was beautiful and I missed the duo very much. I still have my treasured memories of the Twin Towers. Them at night, them having their heads in the clouds, them shining in the day. I was alive then. My memories of the towers are still sharp and I can still see them sometimes when I recall my memories. I even remember where they exactly stood even from miles away from my memories, and when I think hard enough I still see them no matter what. I wished they were still here. The Twin Towers are the reason I picked architecture as my field of study. I always thought of how cool it was to have them put up, and how cool it would be to put up my own buildings. When they fell a part of me left with them. Please come back to me my old pal the Twins.

PS I found a good video online of them at night.

Video Link

PSS When I was younger I wanted to work in the World Trade Center. I still would want to work in them if they were here today. I might work in the new one someday, but it won't be the same.