View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 14, 2014, 4:06 PM
you know where I'll be

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVictor1 View Post
Don't expect the same low ceiling heights in this building or in future buildings in LSE. Apparently they got a lot of flack for the low ceilings in Aqua.

More than likely they'll be about 9'-6".

Althought it wouldn't surprise me if Magellan has been hearing negative comments in the market regarding their standard ceiling heights, Ardecila certainly seems to be very much in the know regarding this proposal and its design, and according to his post (#13 in this thread), ceiling heights for this tower will be 8'6"..........disappointly............

Their LSE projects have been quite financially successful, and as I've been pointing out, "O" is a phenominally well located site, so Magellan may just not care........perhaps they'll just march on - building lower than market, making residents and guests feel more cramped than than they necessarily need to - all the way to the bank.....

I mostly don't care I suppose - I won't ever live there for certain if those are in fact the ceiling heights, and I won't be staying there, as I live in Chicago.....only drawback is their towers are of course shorter than if they built to current broad market standards.....