View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 6, 2011, 2:33 AM
BANNED

To answer Fenwick questions on the Nussli fixed bowl stadium

Nussli told me that the fixed bowl modular which they call permanent for a price around 65 million cannot not be expanded because of the permanent fixed roof and apparently it can withstand our winters but they have other roof material as well designs that they offer as well. Yes Fenwick is also right and quite clever that he picked that up, that the concession stands and washrooms are centralized on one side of the modular bowl stadium and their are only skyboxes on one side as well.

This is why I requested and helped Nussli design a modular type two tier CFL model stadium, 25,000 seats with open endzones and with skyboxes and VIP lounges and a restaurant with club houses and washrooms and concession stands on both sides of the stadium. They actually gathered my info and concept and designed a Nussli CFL model featured stadium that I asked for. The only permanent stadium they offered until than was the modular bowl fixed stadium that Fenwick and I have illustrated. I didn`t receive the two tier CFL model designed stadium images that they did complete because I was reluctant to sign off on a confidentiality agreemnet that they wanted me to sign because of copy right and because I played a big part in helping them with the final product and they wanted to claim the finaL product has theirs totally to protect themselves. But they do have this product now available and a design that is a CFL model that I provided them, that probably would come in around 80 to 85 million. They actually may have since offered the city of Halifaxl this new product design. I would think since they tried to sell the first permanent Nussli modular fixed 27,500 seat bowl stadium that I`m sure they have presented my requested CFL two tier model that I help them design which ended up being their final finished newly designed CFL two tier model stadium.