View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 15, 2016, 6:05 AM
Master and Commander

A good thing I bookmark this thread for more juicy updates.
There needs to be some sort of list to show the pros and cons of Denmark life and laws. I'm sure the majority must be good enough to be considered adopting in other countries, mainly Canada and USA.

1 more week until I visit DK at last!!! I will be visiting Aalborg, that east coast area with that lighthouse buried in the sand, Frederikshavn/Skagen and then go to Sweden for a bit before looping back to Kobenhavn. Maybe a daytrip to Roskilde. I am going to be staying in Aalborg near the JFK square, and in CPH I am staying near the convention/Fields mall. Any thoughts to what I must not miss while at these places??

Other questions, are there any Korean's in Denmark? I would be interested in checking out some Korean eateries if any exists. DK seems homogeneous with mostly pure danes, the folks over there must be quite tall.
Next one, drinking and affordability of booze, I noticed a 7-11 there, is that a common sight? How about the dollar stores if DK has any like Tiger or Euro store.
Is it worth renting a bike at those stations or just buy daypasses for the metro.
Is the little mermaid really worth seeing? I plan on doing a boat tour so maybe see it from the water..
Best sights/cathedrals to get high observation view of the city for pano and skyline photos.
What else, walk in dine at Noma..?? Probably impossible now.