View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 7, 2006, 1:13 AM
Hankster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasticman
Signature is going to get built as planned. That's not even a question to me right now. The only reason it is being doubted by anyone is because they can't get past it being in Nashville. And that is based on pre-conceived Grand Ole Opry notions about the city.

Tony G. is a genius and Atlanta needs to borrow him for awhile once your projects get moving and he can break away. You see, we are planning a residential project in midtown that will be 71 stories, 1,057.001 feet tall and need him to help us.
I agree with you that Tony G. is a genius. America needs more developers like him, in my opinion. I'm not ready to say this project is a slam dunk, but I give it at least a 90% probability. As for your mid-town Atlanta project, I better find out the Signature project correct height to the nearest inch. I'm thinking it could be 1057 Ft, 2 inches. Seriously though, I know you're just kidding.

Still, there is no reason why a city like Atlanta with a developer like Tony G. wouldn't build something truely monumental....400 meters +.