View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 25, 2010, 4:18 AM

This has turned out to be quite the interesting dialogue. Incidentally, I have a personal story to share....

Just the other night, I was walking alone in the woods when I stumbled upon a pair of golden glasses. Upon putting them on I was astounded to see the sky open up before me in multitudes of psychedelic beams, as both Jesus and the Ghost Of Christmas Future descended unto the earth to share their wisdom with me.

After some small talk they agreed to take me on a brief tour of Heaven - and I'll be damned if every single building in this photo set wasn't up there! Bewildered, I asked JC and his main ghost what the deal was. You can imagine my surprise to learn that this neighbourhood was, indeed, the very worst slum in Heaven. Apparently it's where the passably Heaven - worthy, yet still pretty sleazy folks wind up.

Further questions revealed this very part of town is 87% populated by apathetic city planners and NASCAR fans. The other 13% is inhabited by Canadian skyscraper enthusiasts who have absolutely no grit compass or basic idea of what truly deplorable living conditions are like.

True story - tell your friends!