View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 12, 2012, 2:19 PM
BANNED

^^^ Again, DeStephano's split will have NO effect on whether that design gets built. If the developer already paid for the design, then the architecture firm can go bankrupt for all they care because the plans and design are now owned by the developer. This isn't even a case of an architect going bankrupt so I'm not sure why people think the new domestic firm is just going to be like "well we just split, better throw away all of our active commissions because we don't like having work". What kind of imbecile would run a business like that? "Oh no we split into two new firms, better kill all our current projects and get rid of our clients because we wouldn't want to continue to exist as a company or anything..."

I'm not guaranteeing what we see in the renderings is exactly what will get built, but I am guaranteeing that DeStephano's split would have absolutely no effect on whether this gets built. Also, some CG artist is probably the least reliable source on this kind of news because they have 0 involvement in the business side of things and, in my experience, have absolutely no business sense.