View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 1, 2009, 2:36 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinion View Post
So I guess the answer then is yes?

"Extension of the Low Level Route from Garden Avenue to Marine Drive near Park Royal Shopping Centre. This two-lane road, which includes a new bridge over the Capilano River, will provide significant traffic relief to Marine Drive at the Lions Gate bridgehead. The Province of British Columbia has committed $25 million in funding for this project. The Government of Canada is in discussions with the Squamish First Nation and other stakeholders regarding this project."
that's what i meant

Quote:
I find it interesting that this is being talked about now when it looked like the natives were just getting ready to fill up all of their land with houses (was untouched forest for decades).

I'm looking at google maps and having a hard time figuring how how they're going to connect from the Garden Ave intersection to Marine though. Don't they mean Taylor way?

PS "Two-lane" means two lanes in each direction, correct? Sorry for my newbieness.
all I know is what is posted above. maybe if the negotiations are still ongoing those details aren't worked out yet.