View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 18, 2016, 4:40 PM

[QUOTE=JHikka;7340229]Could have sworn it used to be on CP. There's posts referencing it using the hashtag #91king. Either way.

I was thinking the Irving owned `Commercial Properties`which is corporation that owns 44 Chipman Hill and Centerbeam Place - what you are referring to is a real estate company that is not connected to Irving. They are merely representing the seller.

Do we have any idea if Home Office has any underground parking or any transportation plan at all for its employees? I would be curious to know, if they are consolidating their SJ workforce, where all these employees are planning on parking Uptown. There are already parking issues on the Lower Peninsula that the Parking Commission and City Hall have been trying to address recently in regards to Uptown employees using parking spaces in residential areas.

I beleive it was announced there would be no parking built for employees and they would utilize existing lots and locations - I mentioned previously that using the new parkade with with either shuttle services or a covered pedway from the parkade to Harbour Station may also be a solution.