View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 3, 2007, 2:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denizen467 View Post
Ultimately it will probably have 3 connections: One west to the Fairmont, one south to Aqua II when built, and one north to 303. My guess is that anything beyond that will not win many points with the city, will not be cost effective, and would be a security concern for this tall residential building.

People also should note exactly where Swissotel is. Use a satellite photo, do not use LSE's map. LSE's map has some random unexplained gray rectangle, which does not exist, south of Swissotel's triangular shape. In contrast, a satellite photo will reveal that the Aqua site does not border Swissotel whatsoever. Therefore any connection to Swissotel would be via 303 or else far in the future when that random unexplained gray rectangle is built out.
The unexplained grey rectangle may be the one of the planned components of the Aqua Project. There are 6 parcels: Retail, Hotel, Apartment, Condo, Ballroom and Aqua Parkhomes. The Ballroom will be approx. 45,557 sf and is a separate parcel from the hotel. Although I have no further info, it's my guess that the grey rectangle is the separate ballroom. I am also guessing that the 9 Aqua Parkhomes will border the park between Aqua and the Tides.