Old Posted Nov 18, 2013, 2:46 PM
Fast. Fun. Frequent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut gallery View Post
Gorgeous photos. LA looks great.
Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelbeen View Post
Amazing, RyanD! Best tour thread I've seen.
You really gave me inspiration to go around and walk around Downtown which I've never done because of safety concerns. Did you feel safe when you were exploring the Downtown area?
Thank you! During the day I felt very comfortable. My sister has lived there for a few years now, and we walked around for the first day I was there but would be totally fine alone.

All of the night stuff I pretty much did alone and still felt fairly safe. Standard fare in any city setting, use your gut instinct and know what's going on around you. I also didn't pack a tripod (I just used lens caps/phone/rocks to prop my camera), so I could pack up and move quickly if needed since I didn't know what downtown was like at night. Turns out it was pretty pleasant

If all else fails, use a buddy system if you're still unsure! You can never go wrong with that!!
Latest Photo Threads: Los Angeles | New Orleans | Denver: 2014 Megathread | Denver Time-Lapse Project For more photos check out: My Website and My Flickr Photostream