View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 13, 2010, 8:56 PM
Back to Basics

Thank you!

To even suggest that his spamming of this and other threads, with photos (often not even his own, but others gleaned from scanning other sites.) constitutes a historical record.

Cal you are not even in the same league as some of the contributors you mentioned. Flar, Bigtime, Witty Nickname, Bulliver, Surreal Places and Jasonzed, to name a few, all have an exceptional eye, talent and skill for photography. They understand, lighting, angles, composition and scale.

Their images are well composed, thought out and executed. All using good equipment (of which they obviously possess a good knowledge.) and a discriminating eye. The editorial eye they employ in their contributions is pleasing to the viewer, not leaving the viewer feeling assaulted by the sheer volume of inferior quality photography.

I love your enthusiasm, but the inflated position on which you place your skill and self is baffling. If I were any of the other contributors you mentioned, I would have cringed when you linked your name with mine.

Learn the craft of photography, which you claim to love so much, and then actually earn that place of honour.