View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 13, 2010, 9:36 PM
Back to Basics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramako View Post
Careful Cal... with talk like that you'll never earn that rare and coveted "place of honour" on the skyscraper message board. Don't you at all care about the social status that others assign to you?! I mean, surely the reason you post photos here is because your ego demands constant praise from anonymous strangers.
Once again Ram you missed the point. I was not the one implying there was honour to be had... Cal himself had pontificated that point:

Quote:
Caltrane74

Hey Traynor, I just want you to know, I am a dying breed.. and when I dead You'll be sorry, cuz then there will be much few Skyscraper updates from Toronto. I am one of the last great Canadian Skyscraper Fotogs. Along with wittynicjname, bigtime, metro one, jimby, surrealplacrs. We luv skyscraper, we do are art for your enjoyment. You dont appriciate you just complain, be good and just chill.

ok?
Quote:
Caltrane74

my photos are the historical record of construction for these building on this site and on GOOGLE. Anyone looking for construction photos and video will find caltrane74. So much for labels..
These are examples of delusions of grandeur. I was only using his own terminology to express how full-of himself he has become.

Your open disdain for me has led you down a path of supporting a crumbling argument just for spite's sake.

Sad

Argue the merits, not the emotions.