View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 6, 2011, 5:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post

Mintzilla, I find you especially offensive, you're comments make me wonder what you mean by solution...
first off, get a life.

change has to come from within the first nations communities, anything else will be just spun as an attack on their traditional way of life (which is oddly violent)

how in the hell is that racist? so change shouldn't come from within the community? i guess change shouldn't come from within those middle eastern countries that are fighting to better their lives either. and to say levels of violence arnt slightly higher is not gonna help anything.

i highly doubt that is true. your lucky that Edmonton is the "filter" of sorts that keeps your (aboriginal) numbers low. i guess the fact that our city has been run by bleeding hearts for so long doesnt help our case though...

dont add words to my posts then call me a racist for the words that you added. you look like a fool doing that!

its easier to make excuses and blame others than to work on a solution...

I didnt mean aboriginals with this one, i meant as a country everyone just wants to make excuses and not actually fix anything. this includes EVERYONE. but i guess your one of those guys that thinks what we have been doing for the past 100 years has been working

so ya learn to read before you go around calling people racists.