View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 30, 2007, 9:21 PM
CHACUN SON GOÛT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozone View Post
I expect nothing less from most Sacramentans. So many people have put this town into their little mental box and if anyone does not agree with them they are considered unsophisticated rubes. This town has the most negative people I've ever met anywhere. Instead of always badmouthing the city or constantly saying it'll never happen here why don't you spend some of your energy making a difference, trying to change things. I'm tired of socially lazy people who want everyone else to do it for them. Most of my friends are business people and designers who are trying to change things and all we get from the peanut gallery is this kind of shit. Well thankfully we aren't doing things just for you or your money (as precious as that is to us).

Anyway as you say this is way off topic so this will be my last comment on this.
Oh, and by the way, Ozone, I had a small business of my own for 2yrears on 19th street in the heart of midtown. I shared a massage studio with 2 other people. Part of my business was "pro bono", if you will, catering to the HIV positive people so they could receive massage services at a great discount if not for free. A gov't grant paid for these services which by the way is no longer available at the time. I ran my business in addition to my other full time job.

Half of my business was for these special needs clients, the other half for full paying customers.

Dont be so quick to judge.

Dont you just love the roof of the new Calstars building in WEST SAC, :-)

Last edited by BrianSac; Sep 30, 2007 at 10:12 PM.