View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 2, 2006, 1:06 AM

Thanks for all the pics Michi. I'm still wondering if that's the actual color of the glass on MGM. I much prefer this over gold but looking at your pic from the 3rd street entrance, it doesn't blend very well with the beige on the walls which makes me wonder if it'll turn out gold afterall. Maybe I'll sneak over there tonight and try to peel a layer off the facade- haha.

Those Main North lofts in RO look nice but the balconies facing each other on the corner are weird. I'm assuming they're from the same unit or it'd be real strange sitting out there looking right at your neighbor. I think a larger diagonal/triangular balcony would have looked much better aesthetically.

It's a damn shame that they're going to demo the State of Michigan Complex. It's not the most beautiful thing in the world but it seems like such a waste. Driving South on the Lodge tonight I noticed the black tower section and how prominent it is on the skyline. Detroit is incredible.....would Ruth Spencer do her 'Ruth to the rescue' on this one if I emailed?