View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 4, 2008, 4:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcexpress69 View Post
Geez... Where do I start??

No! I don't consider you a racist, but I honestly believe your comments are very unfair. First of all, I was born here!! So yes, I believe this country is just as much mine as anybody elses. Second of all, yes this country had a dark past. However, I had nothing to do with it, and neither did anybody else who is living here today. So trying to make everybody feel guilty over something they can't change is wrong also. Third, I welcome anyone into this country who wants to make a better life for themselves and their families in a legal fashion And I'm talking about people from Latin America, East Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. What I don't want to see is our irresponsible government to open the borders and tell everybody "come on in" and watch our country grow so fast that our economy tanks. It could very well happen, and people who think the economy can handle it will have the surprise coming.

No. I'm not a racist either. So think about it VERY HARD before you come in and attack me for my above comments.
You are 100% correct on what you said... however the only thing is how hyprotical is this country telling other people not to do what their ancesters did themselves to have better lives.... If it wasnt for them coming here invading this land none of you guys will be here today. also it is a fact that nearly most off all europeans that came to north america came here illegally. so why was it ok for the europeans to come when they did as suppose to the latins coming now........