View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 9, 2012, 8:11 PM
Uncle Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobyhead View Post
So my son has decided that he has no future in little Remer, MN. At almost 21 he's finally moving back to Indianapolis. It's been almost 6 years since he's been down here. Hasn't even met his 5-year old brother yet.

He's leaving his fiance in the trailer park, getting settled here, and sending for her in 3 or 4 months. Might be tough getting a job however. He had a DWI in 2008 and lost his license. Then in 2009 when he was 18 he was arrested and charged with 5th degree assault.

He's really a good kid. Just made bad choices. He will be staying at his mom's mom's house not too far from where I live. He will stay with us on the weekends. Almost like visitation! I'm getting excited. My wife and I are expecting a baby in May. Hoping that his kid brothers will be an incentive to get his shit together. Hopefully he won't drive me crazy with his Minnesota dialect/accent. Yah!
Nevermind. He's staying in Minnesota and going to live with his mom in Brainerd. Oh well. I was hopeful.