View Single Post
Old Posted May 31, 2007, 8:44 PM
“The Big EasyChair”

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugit View Post
Mo is and forever will be a slumlord. While the city hasn't done itself any favors by not acting tougher sooner, he is still the biggest factors as to why K Street has become how it has.

The only thing he wants is his big payday. He will never actually build anything. While I don't know actually what he wants, I just assume the city give him the 4M (if that is what he wants) and get moving. Problem is, once that happens, then you have to deal with him on the 800 block.

I still think he had something to do with those buildings burning down. Too damn convienent those building burnt down just as he was supposed to transfer them per the signed agreement.

Well said.

The sad part is, that when the dust settles, Mo will then control the 800 block of K street. And if anybody believes he will follow through on his promise to revitalize that streetch, I've got a bridge to sell you in San Francisco. Ten years from now the city will have to return to the courts in an attempt to wrestle control of the 800 block away from Mohanna through eminent domain. But make no mistake, Mohanna will not be revitalizing the 800 block of K street, and you can expect his land to fall into the same state of disrepair as the 700 block did.

I know the Zeiden proposal isn't the most ambitious. But it's more likely to actually happen. Too bad the city didn't award him both blocks.