View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 16, 2009, 9:46 PM

Downtown - City Creek Renderings - Under Construction

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-215 View Post

That mall is gonna ROCK!!!!!

I used to think Crossroad's atrium ceiling was awesome. I'm gonna die when I see the open-air mall!

Thanks for all the pics, guys! I can sound like an expert whenever I'm driving through downtown with someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhitektor View Post
I was on CityCreekLiving.com today and noticed a lot of the units in the Richards Court buildings are already listed as "unavailable". I did a quick count:
In the East tower, 19 of 53 units are unavailable and in the West, 23 of 38 are already gone. In total, 42 of 91 or 46% of the units are no longer available, including all but 3 of the 18 corner units with views of Temple Square.

I don't even know that they've officially opened for sales or announced pricing, so a number like 46% bodes well for the rest of the residential units at CCC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC Projects View Post

That's great news. I hope ALL these units get sold out soon so that way Tower 2 could get a move on and maybe even the big tower on State Street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makid View Post
They are marketing Richards Court currently. They range from $400k to $500K. I think the penthouses are even more.

I was contacted by a salesman from City Creek Living. I told him I couldn't afford that.

Tower 1 will be the same price range.

They haven't finalized the pricing of the towers along 1st South but he said that the top end may top out at $400k but couldn't state the low end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmonkey View Post
Just my gut feeling, but I think a Crate and Barrel could be in the mix.

Someone else mentioned Borders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMTower View Post
That's great to hear they are getting this many reservations so quickly! I just hope they are purchased by people who will actually live there and not sit empty as vacation or second homes to people from out of state.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Mayor View Post
Urban Logic; As for the Mini Anchors, we did have a discussion about this a few pages back but we might as well have something to talk about right?

I anticipate an H & M entering the market as a mini anchor. Someone else had suggested that maybe a Saks, Nieman Marcus or Bloomingdales may open a small womens only store.

I can't remember what some of the other suggestions were. Remember we have to think of stores outside our market. 40-60% off all stores will be new to the market.

I say it every time, although it's not a mini anchor, here's to hoping we get a free standing Kenneth Cole store. If we get that I don't care what else we get.

Last edited by delts145; Feb 16, 2009 at 10:01 PM.