View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 8, 2008, 11:24 PM
Honored Member

Thumbs up I'd Like to Know More From Idaho Residents, not Tinsle Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cottonwood View Post
I think you would be surprised who has homes in that area, but then it shouldn't be a surprise when you consider it is Sun Valley after all.
Tom Hanks.........bleh.........who needs him.....overrated.........maybe he will be so angry he will sell

I hope Tom Hanks does sell. Cottonwood, I probably would be surprised who all owns property there besides John Kerry, Demi and Ashner, Bruce Willis and the Gov. of Cal. etc. I don't want to see Sun Valley turn into Aspen, or LALA land north.

I was glad to see the ID judge rule against Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson. My point was the Hollywood types appear to be very challenging to the local construction workers. I'd just like to hear more from Idaho residents who know facts not spin. But, probably their attorneys won't let them say anything, which is understandable.

What makes me really angry is I'll bet it cost the builder a lot of money to have to defend the lawsuit. His talents/skills probably could have built homes wbere 100s of other couples/families would be perfectly happy living. Again, I was thrilled to see the Idaho judge rule against Hanks.

Maybe that will send a message to the Hollywood types that they can't buy everyone in Idaho.